KALIAN Bergerac Rouge 2016 (12 months aging in French oak barrels) recommended in the magazine "Cuisine et Vins de France" #189 (July-August 2019).
KALIAN Monbazillac 2018, Variation Sauvignon, is awarded 15-16/20 by Revue du Vin de France June 2019.
Wines currently available for tasting & sale at KALIAN:
- Monbazillac 2016 - 12 months aging in French oak
- Monbazillac 2014 - Sélection de Grains Nobles - 12 months aging in French oak - awarded "Coup de Coeur" at Guide Hachette des Vins 2018
- Monbazillac 2015 - Variation Sauvignon or Variation Muscadelle - 12 months aging in French oak
- Bergerac Rouge 2016 - 12 months aging in French oak - Gold Medal at Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017
and, since March 2019, they are back:
- Bergerac Rosé 2018
- Bergerac Blanc Sec 2018
- Bergerac Rouge 2018 "Juste à temps" (Just in time) - No sulfites added
KALIAN's wines are now available for purchase on line: please check Terre de saveurs for more information.
KALIAN is on Facebook. Don't hesitate to follow us!